A romantic card message would be to repeat something that you said in your wedding vows or write a line from her favorite love poem, romance movie or quote. Or try these romantic anniversary messages...
- Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! Happy Anniversary!
- I love you for not only who you are, but also for who I am when I am with you
- Happy Anniversary - My love for you grows with each passing year.
- Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.
- We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.
- Hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
- I love you just as much as I did on our wedding day. Happy anniversary.
- After 10 years, I still feel like we're newlyweds.
- Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary! After 25 years, you still make my heart skip a beat.
- Congratulations on 50 golden years!
- All of my heart, I send to you. All of my life, I'll spend with you. I love you!
- I love you today, as I have from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary!
- Our love is a journey, with a beginning but no end. We will walk the path together forever.
- My love for you grows stronger every year.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
- To my wife, my soul mate, my love, my life.
Get Well Soon Card Messages
If you know the recipient well enough (and you know they'll appreciate it), a little humor is sometimes just the thing to brighten someone's day in the hospital. However, if they are more serious or you're not very close, it's safer to stick with more formal sentiments. Don't use clichés like, "There must be a reason." These well-known phrases have hardly any meaning, seem insincere, and can offend the ill person. Try these instead:
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery
- Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
- If I told you to "get well soon," it wouldn't be soon enough. Get well now!
- Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
- Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
- Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
- Hope your surgery [GOES/WENT] well, and that your recovery is quick!
- Heard that you've been under the weather. Hope things clear up soon
Sympathy Card Messages
Most people have a fear that they are going to upset or offend the person who will receive their sympathy words. Anxiety sets in as you try to find the correct sympathy card message. Don't use phrases like "I know what you are going through" - the reason is that you probably don't know what the person is going through, and even if you do it can come across as minimizing the suffering and pain the receiving person is feeling. Try one of these sympathy messages in your next card:
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- With my deepest sympathy
- You are in my thoughts and prayers
- With love to you and your family
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- My thoughts are with you at your time of need
- I want you to know that I am here for you at this time of grieving
- Thinking of you in these difficult times
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
- In loving memory of [NAME], [HE/SHE] will be missed dearly.
- Please accept our condolences on the loss of your [MOTHER/FATHER/OTHER RELATION].
- Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From all your friends at [BUSINESS NAME]
- [NAME] will always be in our hearts and memories. With sympathy, The [YOUR LAST NAME] Family
Birthday Card Messages
Birthday flowers with a card is the perfect treat on someone's special day. It is your job to make it a day they will never forever. If you can't find the perfect words for your happy birthday card message, try one of these:
- You'll always be younger than springtime. Happy Birthday!
- Hope your birthday's as terrific as you are.
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- Wishing you a special birthday.
- Think of the years as gold bullion...and you're rich!
- Have an awesome birthday.
- It's your day to shine!
- All my best to the birthday [GIRL/BOY]!
- Remember, youth is wasted on the young.
- Like a fine wine, you improve with age.
- You may be over the hill…but at least you're still climbing!
- Mazel tov on your Bat Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish girl]
- Mazel tov on your Bar Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish boy]
- Happy 13th birthday to the world's best teenager.
- Drivers, watch the road! Someone just turned 16!
- Here's a toast to you on your 21st birthday! Cheers!
- Someone is turning the BIG 3 - 0! Celebrate!
- 40 is the new 30. Happy Birthday!
- Warm wishes on your 30th birthday.
- Lots of love on your 40th birthday.
- You get better with every year. Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy 100th birthday. You're an inspiration to all of us.
Apologies/I'm Sorry Card Messages
Make the world a better place. Make amends. Make peace. Be kind. Take responsibility for your actions. Here are a few ways to express that you are sorry if you can't find the right words:
- If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't.
- I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me.
- I'll never forgive myself...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry.
- How can I begin to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I hope that you can forgive me.
- Wish I could turn back the time and make things right...Please forgive me!
- I blew it. Please give me another chance.
- Will these flowers let me out of the doghouse? I'm sorry. Let's make up.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I'm truly sorry.
- I hate fighting, and I'm sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me.
- I know I have [HURT YOU/YOUR FEELINGS] - please accept my sincerest apologies.
- I hurt you, but I didn't mean to...Please forgive me!
- I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings - I take back my words! Hope you'll forgive me!
- I am sorry I disappointed you.
- I was feeling defensive and when I feel defensive, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
- I hope you consider trying to forgive me.
- I would hate for our friendship to be lost. Please forgive me.
- I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you, and if you have it in your heart to forgive me, I want us to start anew.
- We may not have it all together but together we have it all! Let’s start over, please!